In This Section
Volunteers provide vital assistance to hospital staff and patients. Their contributions annually amount to more than 30,000 hours of service. Volunteers provide a variety of services, such as greeting our patients, sorting incoming hospital mail and escorting patients to the appropriate areas. It is a great way to stay active in your community and to provide a valuable service to those in need.
Volunteers also provide a guide and information service at the front desk and are hosts/hostesses in family waiting areas. Some volunteers work behind the scenes using their talent to help with various volunteer and auxiliary activities.
- Complete the online volunteer application.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Attend a general orientation and tour the facility.
- Complete a no-cost, two step TB skin test. A positive result may require a chest X-ray which will be billed to your health insurance.
- Complete the volunteer training program.
Contact us to learn more about how you can be involved.
Sherry Bender, MBA, SPHR
Human Resource Generalist/Recruiter
Try these simple strategies for boosting the nutritional value of your favorite recipes.