In This Section
- Careers Overview
- Current Opportunities
- Nursing Careers
- Physician Recruitment
- Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in the opportunities offered at Indiana Regional Medical Center (IRMC) for nursing students and graduates. We have prepared this informational resource to better acquaint you with our programs. All the forms to apply for the summer nurse extern program are included.
The nurse externship program consists of a 9-week paid work experience with a registered nurse preceptor. Nursing students must be entering their senior year of a bachelors of science in nursing program or the third semester of a diploma or associate degree program to apply.
IRMC will be hosting nurse externships in 2015.
The deadline to apply is March 1.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online IRMC General Consideration Nurse Externship application.
- Provide two letters of reference.
- Provide copies of your transcripts.
- Provide a copy of your criminal background check.
- Request two clinical instructors to complete an evaluation form (PDF).
To learn more about nursing career opportunities at Indiana Regional Medical Center, please contact:
Sheila Martin, RN
Indiana Regional Medical Center
P.O. Box 788
835 Hospital Road
Indiana, PA 15701
The Cost of Smoking
how much money do you spend on cigarettes.