For Employees & Physicians
In This Section
- Anesthesia Pre-Op Medication Give/Hold List
- Clinical Definitions to Impact Coding
- Labs and Tests by Specialty
- Learning Resources Center
- Medical Affairs
- Meditech Login
As medical staff service professionals, the medical affairs office serves as a resource to the medical staff organization, hospital administration and departments to provide technical, professional and administrative skills and liaison services.
- Serve as a resource to medical staff leadership and membership and hospital administration/departments to comply with medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations.
- Plan and coordinate activities of the medical staff with the vice president for Medical Affairs, medical staff leadership and other hospital departments to ensure accreditation and licensure by appropriate organizations and agencies.
- Provide medical staff leadership with technical skills to achieve established responsibilities within the medical staff organizational structure.
- Serve as a resource to the community by providing medical staff resources.
- Serve as a liaison among the board of directors, administration and medical staff.
- Retain and recruit highly qualified physicians as identified in the medical staff development plan.
- Provide medical staff support and assist private practices.
- Plan, develop and supervise operations of primary and specialty care and consultation services in the periphery of the service area.
- Collaborate with administration and medical staff leadership to provide effective and efficient patient care.
- Serve as a coordinator for pre-med and medical student rotations.
Bruce Bush, MD
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Use our online health tools
about your health with interactive tools.
View Health Tools.