Patients & Visitors
In This Section
- Cheer Cards
- Empower3 Center for Health
- Financial Services
- Health Care Power of Attorney (pdf)
- I-Care Fund
- Lodging & Florists
- Medical Records
- My IRMC Community
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Access
- Patient & Consumer Health Portal
- Patient & Visitor Guide
- Patient Preregistration
- Patient Services
- Preoperative Health Questionnaire
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Surgical Services Guide (pdf)
- Visiting Hours
- Comprehensive registration, admission and discharge services for outpatient, emergency services, as well as for inpatients.
- Switchboard services, including Lifeline Emergency Response System TTY telecommunications for people who are hearing impaired.
- Community wide scheduling.
*New - Register Online
To help us streamline your registration process, please have the following information available with each visit:
- Physician request for treatment.
- Insurance cards for all visits.
- Necessary referrals and authorizations for treatment.
Preregister for outpatient laboratory testing by calling a number below or completing the online registration form.
- Community wide scheduling at 724.357.7075 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Toll-free at 877.444.2778 until 6 p.m.
- After 6 p.m., call 724.357.7119.
Once you have completed the registration process, you may report directly to the lab on the date of your appointment.
Preregister for any scheduled service by calling or complete the online registration form.
- Patient Access Department at 724.357.7036.
- Toll-free 877.444.2778 until 6 p.m.
Once you have completed the registration process, you may report directly to the department where your testing is scheduled on the date of your appointment.
Our department provides outpatient and inpatient admission and emergency service registration 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Ambulatory care registration: 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Community wide scheduling services: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Emergency Services department and main lobby registration: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Is It Allergies or a Cold?
our interactive quiz to check tour symptoms.