Patients & Visitors
In This Section
- Cheer Cards
- Empower3 Center for Health
- Financial Services
- Health Care Power of Attorney (pdf)
- I-Care Fund
- Lodging & Florists
- Medical Records
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Access
- Patient & Consumer Health Portal
- Patient & Visitor Guide
- Patient Preregistration
- Patient Services
- Preoperative Health Questionnaire
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Surgical Services Guide (pdf)
- Visiting Hours
Indiana Regional Medical Center offers a multitude of services. Here are a few of the most frequently used by our patients and the community.
Patient registration provides outpatient and inpatient admission and emergency service registration 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We admit, we care.
Ambulatory Care Registration: Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Communitywide Scheduling Services: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to
Emergency Services Department Registration: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Main Lobby Registration: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
To help us streamline your registration process, please have the following information available with each visit:
- Physician request for treatment.
- Insurance cards for all visits.
- Necessary referrals and authorizations for treatment.
Outpatient Laboratory Testing
Preregister for outpatient laboratory testing by calling:
- Community wide scheduling at 724.357.7075, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Toll-free at 877.444.2778 until 6 p.m.
- After hours at 724.357.7119.
Once you have completed the registration process, you may report directly to the lab on the date of your apointment.
Anonymous Patient Safety Hotline
To report any concerns regarding patient safety at Indiana Regional Medical Center, please call our anonymous hotline at 724.357.7177.
The Cost of Smoking
how much money do you spend on cigarettes.