The Patient and Consumer Health Portal is an online tool that goes a step beyond simply displaying information by helping you manage your healthcare easily and securely.
You will need your medical record number, and your email address must be on file with IRMC before proceeding.
If you need your medical record number, please come in to the Health Information Services department to obtain it. Photo ID will be required. If you have your medical record number, but need to have your email address on file with IRMC, please call 724.357.7036.
Available at Your Convenience
We understand your time is valuable. The Portal makes time-consuming tasks simple...a few clicks, and you’re done.
- Health information: Access lab results, radiology reports, visit history, discharge instructions and health summary.
- Allergies and medications: Access information on allergies and conditions, immunizations and medications with instructions.
- Appointments: Request hospital appointments or schedule upcoming hospital visits.
- Billing: View outstanding balances as well as historical charges and statements.
You Choose the When and Where
Access to the Portal is on your schedule, whether at home, on vacation, or at another medical office.
- Use the Portal from anywhere using a browser.
- Access from your smartphone or tablet.
- Manage information 24/7, without waiting.
Keep the Most Important People in the Loop
You can keep your family informed. You can give authorized family members access to your health information.
FAQs: You Have Questions, We Have Answers
Where does my health information in the Portal come from?
All of the information in the Portal comes from your Indiana Regional Medical Center Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
How do I log in to the Portal?
To log in to the Portal, choose the green log in buttons on this page. Then, simply enter your user name and password.
Can my family access my Portal?
Yes, you can give family members, such as parents or healthcare proxies, access to your Portal. This needs to be done within the facility and requires consent from you.
Is my information safe?
Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access your Portal. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the Portal page open.
What if I ever have technical problems with the Portal?
There is a Contact Us section on the homepage of the Portal that allows you to submit any questions you have regarding the Portal.