Improving Our Community
We focus on your health and how we can help make it better.
The Institute for Healthy Living at Indiana Regional Medical Center was developed to address community health and wellness issues, promote healthy living and educate those we serve.
Our goal is to provide programs that help people of all ages adopt a healthier lifestyle and reduce their risk for chronic diseases.
- View a listing of IRMC's classes and events.
- Learn about our S&T Wellness Center.
- Schedule a session with one of our registered dietitians for nutritional counseling.
- Contact us to attend your health fair or community event.
IRMC Walking Trail
IRMC has partnered with WalkWorks a local walking program for people of all ages and abilities. Walking is one of the most popular options for physical activity in America, and for good reason:
- It helps you lose or maintain your weight
- Provides stress relief
- Reverses normal age-related memory loss
- Delays the development of Alzheimer's disease
- Improves your ability to manage arthritis
- Avoid or reduce chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and some cancers
For a map to the IRMC - WalkWorks walking trail click here.
Business and Organization Partnerships
IRMC’s corporate wellness program can tailor a plan for your business. From a one-time screening and educational session to a full program including biometric screenings, a Know Your Numbers and other educational sessions, health-coaching appointments, health-tracking software with reports to track trends to make informed decisions on how to improve employee health and productivity.
Institute for Healthy Living
2010 Shelly Drive
Indiana, PA 15701