In This Section
- Center for Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cardiac Catheterization & Angiography Lab
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Intensive Care Unit
- Return to Service Directory
Cardiology is part of the Center for Cardiac & Vascular Services. The center provides a comprehensive location for your cardiac and vascular testing. Procedures are scheduled at times that are convenient to the patient and family.
- Stress testing.
- ECG (electrocardiography).
- Echocardiography (both transthoracic and transesophageal).
- 24-hour holter monitoring.
- Event monitoring for up to 30 days.
- Pacemaker and defibrillator follow-up care.
All testing requires a doctor’s order. The preparation for studies varies and will be provided when the test is ordered and scheduled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is cardiology located? We are just inside the main lobby of Indiana Regional Medical Center to the left of the elevators.
Hours: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Specific availability of testing varies.