Nutrition & Food Services
In This Section
Nutrition and Food Services at Indiana Regional Medical Center provides meals and nutrition education for patients, employees, doctors and families. Meals are prepared daily by a caring, family-oriented team of associates.
- Patient meals and snacks.
- Employee and guest meals.
- In-house catering.
- Inpatient and outpatient nutrition education.
- Outdoor patio dining, weather permitting (please use ext. 7093 to contact a meal coordinator).
- Guest meals are available for a $7 fee.
Monday through Friday
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Lunch-Dinner: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Late Night: 2 a.m. to 4 a.m.
Weekend and Holidays
6:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
2 a.m. to 4 a.m.
You can schedule nutrition counseling by appointment at 724.357.7088. We recommend that you contact your insurance carrier to see if the appointment is covered before coming to your visit.
Nutrition and Food Services
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
Try these simple strategies for boosting the nutritional value of your favorite recipes.