In This Section
- Ambulatory Care
- Fourth Surgical Unit
- Operating Room
- Preop Health Questionnaire
- Surgical Services Guide (pdf)
- Return to Service Directory
The Indiana Regional Medical Center operating room (OR) provides surgical services to patients of all ages for both elective and emergency surgical procedures. The OR provides services from surgeons of all specialties except cardiac surgery.
The OR is staffed by a variety of personnel who specialize in the care of the surgical patient. The staff includes registered nurses (RN's), registered nurse first assistants (RFNA's), certified surgical technologists (CST's), and support personnel. More than 20 doctors representing all surgical specialties have surgical privileges at IRMC.
- Minimally invasive procedures.
- Orthopedics including joint replacement.
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Sling procedures for incontinence.
- Oncology procedures.
- General/gynecology/urology procedures.
- Spine surgery.
- Trivex procedures for varicose veins.
- Ear, nose and throat procedures.
our quiz to see if you are getting enough sleep.