18th Annual Columbus Day Golf Outing
October 8, 2018
Chestnut Ridge Golf Resort & Conference Center, Blairsville, PA.
10 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. – Registration/lunch.
11:30 a.m. – Shotgun start.
5 p.m. – Casual dinner and prizes.
- Foursomes – $1,000.
- Individual golfer – $250.
- Dinner only – $50.
- Platinum – $10,000: 2 foursomes, logo on gift, banner at course, 2 tee signs, lunch and dinner.
- Gold – $5,000: Foursome, banner at course, 2 tee signs, recognition on golf cart, lunch and dinner.
- Silver – $3,000: Foursome, banner at course, 2 tee signs, lunch and dinner.
- Bronze – $1,000: Foursome, lunch and dinner.
- Tee Sponsor – $300/each: Tee sign.
- Single Player – $250: Golf, lunch and dinner.
The Columbus Day Golf Outing will be played by traditional scramble rules.
- Soft spikes are required.
- Skill prizes will be awarded.
- The tournament will be limited to the first 32 paid foursomes.
- Registration deadline: September 13, 2018.
- The tournament will be played regardless of weather.
Indiana Healthcare Foundation