Where Moments Matter!
We welcome the opportunity you give us to care for you and your loved ones. At Indiana Regional Medical Center, you'll be treated like one of the family. IRMC takes the utmost responsibility to care for our communities and we thank you for your efforts to combat COVID-19. It has clearly made an impact. We ask you to continue your vigilance and regard for each other’s health, now more than ever.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure to the virus. Take steps to protect yourself and stay healthy:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water
• Continue to social distance
• Wear a mask in public
• Stay home if you aren’t feeling well (except to seek medical care)
• Cover coughs and sneezes
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
• Keep your hands away from your face