is a secure online tool that allows you to stay connected and in charge of your health – anytime, anywhere.
Safe, Secure, Confidential.
Indiana Regional Medical Center (IRMC) is excited to announce that we are migrating to a new Electronic Health Record system. This state-of-the-art software will help our clinicians drive quality and positive outcomes for our patients by having one medical record that is shared between the hospital, the Indiana Physician Group (IPG), clinics, and other specialty services. Having your medical record in one location allows your physicians to efficiently communicate and coordinate your care.
With , you can:
- Pay your bill in one location.
- Receive automated reminders of upcoming appointments.
- Review certain test results and your health history.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Request an appointment.
- Communicate to your physician's practice.
How to join :
- Upon registration, let the staff know that you are interested in joining .
- To sign up you will need to provide your personal email address and your home zip code.
- You will receive an invitation to join through your email.
- Following the simple instructions for registration. (Note: your ZIP code will be your security answer for the invitation sent to your email.)
- Remember to “bookmark” to continue viewing your health information.
will be available for use by your hospital healthcare providers and clinics on December 1, 2018. The IPG physician offices will transition to this system on a scheduled basis over the following months.
Currently you may be using two different portals to access your IRMC and IPG medical records. These two portals will continue to be available to you over the next year so that you have continued access to your historical medical information.
Do not use to report a life-threatening situation or an urgent medical condition. In these instances, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.