Patient and Visitor Information (COVID-19)
IRMC FACILITY HOURS OF OPERATION:
As of May 15, 2020: To protect our patients and staff, all patients and visitors must adhere to a health screen prior to entrance to the facility and are required to wear a mask.
- Main Entrance: Monday – Friday: 5:30 AM – 8:00 PM; Saturday 7:00 AM –3:00 PM; Sunday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Patients and visitors can still enter the facility outside of these hours, but must do so through the Emergency Department.
- Outpatient testing (including laboratory, cardiology, imaging, etc) hours vary, please call to pre-register at 888-452-4762.
- Emergency Department: 24/7
- UrgiCare at IRMC: Patients must be screened at the Emergency Department screening area prior to being directed to UrgiCare.
- Human Motion Institute: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- IRMC at Chestnut Ridge: Sunday - Saturday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- 119 Professional Building: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Arts Building: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Indiana Total Therapy West (Shelly Drive): Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- IASA Building: Entrance closed, please enter through the IRMC Main Entrance.
- Seward Outpatient Testing Center: Monday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Wednesday 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM, Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Northern Cambria Outpatient Testing Center: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Marion Center Outpatient Testing Center: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Effective Saturday, March 21, 2020: The health and safety of our patients, visitors, employees and community remain a top priority at Indiana Regional Medical Center. We have temporarily adjusted our visitation policy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
GENERAL VISITATION GUIDELINES
For Patients and Visitors
- We encourage visitors to remain closely connected to their loved ones through virtual means, including Skype, FaceTime, and/or phone. Learn more here.
- At this time, visitors are not permitted.
- Pediatric patients: One visitor per pediatric patient are allowed in the pediatric unit. These visitors can only be parents, guardians, or family care partners. The designated visitor should remain the same for the course of admission. The designated visitor must pass a health screening prior to entry.
- Obstetric patients (new/laboring mothers): One visitor is permitted and must be the only visitor through the course of admission. The designated visitor must pass a health screening prior to entry. This person must not leave the hospital for any reason. If they do, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
- In extenuating circumstances, such as imminent end-of-life and other case-by-case circumstances, temporary visitation may be granted.
Emergency Department (ED)
- Only one visitor per pediatric patient is allowed in the ED; parent, guardian or caregiver only. The designated visitor must pass a health screening prior to entry.
- Elective procedures resume May 5, 2020.
- IRMC will continue to perform all necessary emergent procedures.
Outpatient visits and Physician offices
At this time, all offices are open. Various providers are offering tele-medicine and leaving it to the individual discretion of the physician as to what is an acute versus a routine/wellness visit.
- Please contact 888-452-IRMC (4762) to see if your provider offers tele-medicine.
- Acute visits are to be seen as necessary and this includes a physician referral to a specialist.
- Visitors are not permitted in the IRMC Cancer Center, IASA Building, 119 Professional Center OB/GYN office, or the Human Motion Institute.
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES CANCELLATIONS
For your health and safety, the following are closed/canceled until further notice:
• S&T Wellness Center
• Laboratory at Mahoning Medical Center in Marion Center
• Community Events and Classes
• Diabetes Education Classes
• Support Groups
• Cardiac Rehabilitation
• Pulmonary Rehabilitation
• Pantry and Gift Shop