Indiana Healthcare Foundation
Here are some of the most pressing ways our IRMC Family could use your support in the days ahead:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) donations – N95 Respirator Masks, Gowns, Latex Gloves, Shoe Covers, Sewn Masks, etc.
- Financial Donations to support the purchase of Personal Protective Equipment as well as additional sanitizing robots.
- Funds to help start an Employee Catastrophic Fund to help us take care of the needs of our employees on the frontline protecting our community.
- Financial support for the construction of negative pressure rooms and purchase additional beds and linens for those spaces.
- Snacks, lunch, encouraging messages, etc. for our healthcare heroes.
The Indiana Healthcare Foundation is a division of Indiana Regional Medical Center. Its mission is to advance the spirit of philanthropy through training, education and advocacy. The basis of philanthropy is to promote ethical fundraising through its code of ethical principles and standards of professional practice. We are committed to the enhancement of volunteerism and are responsible for ensuring that needed resources are vigorously and ethically sought and that the intent of the donor is honestly fulfilled.
The standards of professional practice involve professional obligations, solicitation and the use of charitable funds, presentation of information and compensation.
- Charitable gift planning opportunities, such as bequests and securities for complementing the donor's overall financial and estate plan.
- Corporate/community projects related to planning, development, marketing and fundraising.
- Maintaining donor base for employees, volunteers, physicians, businesses and community members.
- Expanding the use of technology in the delivery of systems and services, programs, and information sharing.
More Ways to Give
Your gift can benefit:
- Palliative Care: Palliative Care aims to enhance the quality of life such as physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients and families who are faced with serious illness. This fund will ensure that patients and families receive support.
- Birdie's Closet: The Closet provides a variety of personal and feminine products to individuals who are undergoing cancer treatment at no cost. Your gift helps us continue our mission to ensure that individuals undergoing cancer treatment and some of its devastating side effects have a haven to secure products to meet their individual needs.
- Women's Imaging Center: The Center provides mammograms for women and even helps to fund those less fortunate or those of Amish Faith who do not have insurance.
- Pediatric Department: This fund supports the pediatric department. It is restricted to providing care and services to children by meeting their medical and wellness needs. This can be as an inpatient or through a variety of community service projects that reach children through the local schools or community programs. Thank you for supporting our organization in meeting the health and wellness needs of local children.
- Diabetes - Indigent Fund: This fund helps those less fortunate with purchasing insulin, syringes, medications, etc.
- Cardiology Department: This fund supports the Cardiology Department and is restricted for use within the department for equipment upgrades necessary for patient care.
- Center for Oncology: This fund supports the ongoing operation of the Oncology Center and patient care needs.
Heather Harkleroad, Executive Assistant
Indiana Healthcare Foundation